The Fifties was a pivotal decade in cinema historical past. The period noticed the emergence of a number of the most interesting actors to have ever graced the silver display. These actors not solely outlined the last decade however went on to develop into legends in their very own proper.
In this text, we are going to check your information of 50s actors. We’ll provide you with their first title, and your job is to guess their final title. So, let’s get began.
1. Audrey – Hepburn: Starting off with some of the iconic actresses of all time, Audrey Hepburn’s grace and attraction have gained over tens of millions of followers world over.
2. James – Dean: The man who set new requirements for coolness, James Dean might need had a tragically brief profession, however his legacy endures to today.
3. Marlon – Brando: Known for his uncooked magnetism and highly effective performances, Marlon Brando is taken into account one of many best American actors of all time.
4. Elizabeth – Taylor: The epitome of glamour and sweetness, Elizabeth Taylor was a star each on and off the display.
5. Gregory – Peck: With his chiseled appears and commanding presence, Gregory Peck earned a fame as one in every of Hollywood’s main males.
6. Marilyn – Monroe: The final intercourse image of the 50s, Marilyn Monroe’s legacy endures regardless of her tragic dying.
7. Cary – Grant: Perhaps essentially the most debonair actor of the period, Cary Grant’s suave sophistication continues to be emulated by actors immediately.
8. Paul – Newman: With his piercing blue eyes and rugged attractiveness, Paul Newman was one in every of Hollywood’s most beloved main males.
9. Katharine – Hepburn: A trailblazer for ladies in Hollywood, Katharine Hepburn proved that girls may very well be simply as highly effective and profitable as males.
10. Rock – Hudson: Known for his rugged attractiveness and commanding presence on display, Rock Hudson was a bona fide star of the 50s.
11. Grace – Kelly: From Hollywood royalty to precise royalty, Grace Kelly’s magnificence and poise took the world by storm.
12. Humphrey – Bogart: Often enjoying tough-guy roles, Humphrey Bogart’s distinctive method of delivering traces made him some of the beloved actors of his time.
13. Tony – Curtis: A real Hollywood main man, Tony Curtis earned popularity of his attractiveness and big selection of appearing skills.
14. Burt – Lancaster: Known for his gritty depth, Burt Lancaster was some of the dynamic actors of the period.
15. Ava – Gardner: With her sultry appears and smoldering performances, Ava Gardner was the last word femme fatale of the 50s.
There you could have it, 15 of essentially the most iconic actors of the 50s. These legends of the silver display set the benchmark for expertise, fashion and charisma, and proceed to encourage actors immediately. So, how did you fare with our quiz? Did you match all the primary names with the precise final names?
Source by triviaboss